Monday, March 31, 2008

80 and I Stopped Counting


I am working on Teacher Appreciation Week gifty-type items while we are on Spring Break this week. Something I have been able to complete are 80 pairs of scalloped circles to hold peppermint patties in a centerpiece. I don't have the flower "stems" painted yet, so I am just showing you the color combinations I have put together already. I went with using solid-colored cardstock vs. patterned paper, which I thought would be too busy. I actually borrowed this idea from a wonderful website called splitcoaststampers.com - they have so many great ideas within their gallery pages. As soon as I get the flowers completed and displayed in the cute containers I found at Hobby Lobby I will post a picture for everyone to see. Right now, I am proud of completing 80 of these suckers with everything else I've had going on.