Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy & Organized



I have a new organizational piece to add to my "cropping" collection. My "cropping" collection includes pieces I use to pack and travel with when I go to crops. I decided a few months ago that I would look for specific pieces to have and use only for crops, thus eliminating the need for all that packing of EVERYTHING every time I go to a crop. For instance, I have a drink holder at my computer desk and the last time I went to a crop I was feeling lazy and I didn't want to have to unscrew it to take it with me. At the last scrapbook garage sale I went to I found another cup holder for the cheap price of $3 - they retail for $19 - so I knew this was a good bargain. Now I have one specifically for cropping and it stays stored in my cropping tote. Well, Thursday, I went to a friend's house to look over her garage sale stuff and I found this glorious embellishment bag for the rock bottom price of $3!!! I'm so excited. I love how the boxes all fit so snuggly inside the black storage case. I've already organized my buttons, gems, brads and safety pins and can't wait to use it at the next crop.