Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Can See All the Colors of the Rainbow


O.K.....after moving my craft room around only to find out the paper rack I purchased yesterday fit exactly where I wanted it to go originally, I can now see all the colors of the rainbow....my solid-colored cardstock papers are so nicely displayed in 30 different colors. What a mess I created, but it was well worth it. My husband is now thinking about building me a custom cubby-like unit to fit across the entire wall space directly opposite of my crafting desk. This will eliminate the need for the bookshelves and a large cabinet that I have sitting on the floor right now. Hmmmm...we are going to think on it for a little while to make sure if/when it's ready it goes in the exact perfect space because it will be something that doesn't come down for quite a while. Isn't it funny how a $5 find can turn into such an expensive re-do? I have had it happen with a $3 rug and a $2 lamp, etc. The joys of being a homeowner!