Friday, May 30, 2008

A Few Changes

Hey! In case you didn't notice, I've made a few changes to the blog. These are some things that I've wanted to do for quite some time, but never really took the time to sit down and figure them out. This summer I had two major goals, one was to add music to my blog and the other is to get into the on-line banking world. Well, as you can hear, hopefully, I've added the music and I'm very excited!! I can't wait to have all 100 songs loaded and listen while I create and dream up the possibilities for future creative possibilities. I also thought it would be neat to watch the traffic on my blog and see where you guys are coming from. Last night, I was able to get a traffic watch installed and it seems to be running perfectly. I hope you stay in touch!

No comments: