Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just Moving On



I completed a two-page layout this afternoon. Actually, I've been working on this one for days - 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there....and I just decided to put this one to "rest" today. It didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to, but I thought it was time to move on to something else. Usually on a layout when I get the page design figured out, my favorite part is adding the small embellishments and/or details. Everyday as I walked in and saw this laying on my desktop I thought, "hmmm...what else can I add?" Sometimes, I think it's better to leave well enough alone and just move on. I think I got the point across with the pictures and journalling and in the end that's all that matters, right? I just read about a challenge today to add a stamped design to a layout so I think I might see what I can come up with.

No comments: