Friday, August 29, 2008

Living in Abundance


My inspiration today is coming from my "new supplies" basket. I've found that after I purchase new supplies, if I come home and put them away, where they belong, stamps with stamps, stickers with stickers, etc., I forget what I purchased which equals not using them for the original purpose with which I was inspired by them to begin with....does that make sense? Anyways, I'm in a little bit of a funk today, not knowing what direction to head in, so I'm going to look at my new supplies and let it dictate what I'll do next. By the way, right now I'm in the middle of Halloween projects for school and my neighborhood, preparing for a Stampin Up party in a few weeks, PFA projects which include a Christmas Festival, and getting ready for an all-day crop, not to mention the everyday stuff that goes along with raising a family. Just a little bit to think about. Do I sound cranky? I hope not!

No comments: