Monday, December 15, 2008

First Grade Christmas Treats


We went to Michael's yesterday and I saw these really cute ornaments already painted and ready to go. My original idea for Christmas treats for my daughter's first grade class didn't work because I couldn't find a particular gummy candy that I needed to use. So, when I saw these, I thought they would be perfect...the Santas and penguins were our favorites. I spent a little bit of time today personalizing each ornament as well as dating the back of each one too. Next, I slipped it into a cellophane bag with some peppermint candies and added a bag topper and Christmas sticker. I love these round stickers I found at Michael's also. All 17 bags came together in an hour. I can't wait for Abby to pass them out to her friends. Merry Christmas!

No comments: