Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quick Cricut Project

I put these two bags together in less than 15 minutes! Can you believe that? I bought some Littlest Pet Shop toys for my two girls today to celebrate their fantastic report cards. I thought they deserved a little reward for all of their hard work. Instead of just handing them their treats I thought I would design a special package to hold their surprises. These white paper bags (left over from our Christmas luminary) come in handy for stuff like this. I went through my Cricut cartridges and used the George "Way to Go" font, which I thought was appropriate to celebrate their success. I've also baked some special brownies that I found on another blog this morning. They are Betty Crocker's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies....how good does that sound?

No comments: