Thursday, April 16, 2009

Congratulations Katie!

One of the sweetest friends I have decided to become a Stampin' up demonstrator. She is so incredibly talented and crafty and I know she will be very successful! Tonight is her first "official" party so I thought I would give her a little card to celebrate the occasion. Here's what I put together: It's nothing really fancy, just using what I have on hand. I love anything polka-dot lately, and this yellow paper is no exception...it's from Bo Bunny, one of my favorite companies for papercrafting supplies. I used my Swirls Cuttlebug folder to emboss it. I also added a blue polka-dot fabric strip which I believe came from Heidi Swapp. The pink scallops are from Stampin' Up's fabulous scallop edge punch. The pink label die cut is from Spellbinder's Labels One collection.

And, because you can't celebrate without chocolate, I also wrapped a Hershey bar to give to her as well. (It's a good way to use your scraps.)
I can't wait for the party tonight, I know she's got some great projects lined up for us. Maybe they'll be tomorrow's show and tell. Congratulations and much success to you....Katie!

No comments: