Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shop Hopping

Have you heard about the "Shop Hop?" If you don't live near northeast Florida, then probably not.....here's the logo for this year's event: A group of girlfriends and I have gone every year since it began (3 years total) and it is going on this week. We had a great time yesterday visiting four different stores, checking out all of their scrappie goodness and also participating in some exciting giveaways (this has to be the year one of us wins something). We also relaxed over a yummy lunch and shared some funny stories and a few giggles.

Saturday we are headed out of town to visit three more stores and then back into town for a few more. We are so fortunate to have some really great local scrapbook stores around.

Yesterday, I was able to find some really cute things which I will share later....either in a finished project, or maybe straight from my loot bag. So, if you are looking for me this week, I'll be shop hopping!!

No comments: