Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rainy Day Quick

I have a package to send to a friend, so I thought I would whip up a quick card to send along with it. My first attempt didn't work out. It amazes me sometimes how I begin with an idea and my finished product ends up looking nothing like what I set out to do...but I guess that's the fun of it also.
I really enjoy the process of adding stitching to my pages and cards. I'm also loving the "flag" embellishment lately. Did you notice the clear heart attached to the center flower? Love those also!

Can you see the rain drops on the window? We are on rainy day number 4 here in "sunny" Florida!

Sources: Scalloped squares - Nestabilities; Stamped sentiment - Hero Arts; Polka Dot paper - American Crafts; Green patterned paper - Heidi Grace; Clear Heart - Heidi Swapp

No comments: