Monday, July 20, 2009

CPS Challenge 125

Good Monday morning! I'm back with another creation using the CPS 125 sketch from here. I saw the picture last night and thought it would be a great starting point to come up with something cute. Here's the sketch:
And here's what I came up with:
I flipped the sketch for my own design and used papers from Cosmo Cricket and My Little Shoe Box. Most of the other supplies came from my own stash, including the little gemmed flowers from FloraDoodles. I hope you like it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your take on the sketch...super cute!!

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute card and what a great use of that CPS sketch! Glad you played along!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your fun butterfly and dsp. Wonderful job on the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Handmade by Odette said...

I love the way you used the sketch and that butterfly is to die for, great job!

Anonymous said...

so summery, and delightful

Sylvia Blum said...

wow.. this is beautiful! love the colors!!!