Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Howdy to You

Here's another card I made using some pretty scraps on my table at the moment....I'm loving these l-o-n-g style cards lately. Actually, I found a package of K&Company #10 Value Cards at Michael's on clearance and fell in love with the size. Sometimes I feel so limited with the standard A-2 sized cards...anyways, these scraps were just too good to put away.
And here's the close up:
Stitching is definitely a trend for me lately....can't leave anything alone, it has to be stitched up first. The colorful chipboard pieces are from memoriescomplete-birthday girl and I think I picked them up last year during Shop Hop. The letter die cuts are from the Wingo Zingo Sizzix die strip which is super easy to grab and cut whatever you want to say....
That's it....I'm chatting at PTI's release party right now if you care to join!

No comments: