Thursday, September 3, 2009

Clean & Graphic

Have you checked out the Moxie Fab World blog lately? They are having an amazing s-t-r-e-t-c-h your style challenge going on until September 7th....I've waited all week to put something together, because it seems I have ADD when it comes to choosing one thing to work on....I get in my craft room and all of a sudden I can't focus on one thing but instead, I go from one thing to the next....anyways, I put together this card tonight for the "Clean & Graphic" portion of the challenge...I think it qualifies:
Here's the close up, because you know those are my favorite:
All of these supplies came from my Christmas stash....they include patterned papers from Hobby Lobby, a pre-made card from K&Co, Martha Stewart's loopy punch, tree embellishments from MAMBI and red gems from K&Co.
As much as I wanted to do some sewing and add a few more layers, I held back to complete a "clean & graphic" style.
That's it for now...take care.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for posting this to the challenge! :)