Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Spooktacular Card

Here's another quick one for you....this one is made using another image from Papertrey Ink's 2009 Halloween tags set, along with patterned papers from Making Memories. I decided to keep things simple and stick with one layer and embellishments I had on hand.

(click on the picture to see the card larger)
I used a little bit of Vintage Cream ink to distress the edges (it's a little hard to see) along with some stitching from the sewing machine. The orange and black twine is from Martha Stewart (one of my favorite products) and the dies are cut using my Spellbinders dies.

What next? I'll be working on some goodies next, but I need to narrow it down, there are so many great ideas out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the Halloween cards!! You are AWESOME!