Monday, November 30, 2009

A Holiday Order

I filled a holiday order today for three of my wristlet purses. I was hesitant to approach my sewing machine, but all is well [we parted ways a month or so ago] and these are packaged and ready.

The "customer" wanted specific colors, but no specific patterns, so I just went with what I had on hand. Next up, I thought I would package them so she wouldn't have to worry about the gift wrapping duty on her end.

I bagged each wristlet purse in a cello bag with some silver shred and holiday ribbon. To finish each one, I used my Tree Trimming Trio stamp set from PTI to make tags. I kept things simple and added some stitching as the last detail. I can't say I've ever stamped a blue Christmas tree before, but I thought they looked cute enough.
Here are the trio of wristlets... first, red + white:
second, blue + black:
and third, black + white:
I hope she likes them. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I like the blue tree! Maybe you'll start a trend. Seriously!