Tuesday, November 10, 2009

When You're in a Pinch

Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry Card Kit

When you need a quick card (I'm talking done and out of the door in 10-minutes or less) try out a card kit. Now, I'm not a huge fan of "kits" of any kind, scrapbook pages, etc., but I do have a few kits from Basic Grey in my stash for these last minute occasions. Here's one I made using the "Cupcake" birthday card kit: With kits, all of the complicated work is done for you....everything fits and coordinates so nicely. And, you can always add a few touches of your own design to whatever is included in the kit. In this case I added the numbers "21" to the balloon, as well as the bow and the black doodling around the edges.

Try out a kit today if you haven't already! They are great time savers. My latest addition includes the Nook and Pantry kit (as shown above)...I can't wait to dig in. Until next time,

No comments: