Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some birdy loves you

I noticed over at the Cards blog that Paige is issuing a new challenge every week to get our creative juices flowing....well, this week's challenge was to create a Valentine's Day card using fabric. I pulled out a scrap of a favorite patterned fabric in my stash and decided to make a ruffle for this card:
Once I started designing the card, several ideas just "came" to me....I love it when that happens. I used two different embossing folders from Quikutz and Cuttlebug, along with a chipboard bird, cardstock in my scrap stash, a cute piece of BoBunny ribbon, flowers from my flower jar and my Stampin' Up heart punch.

As I was trying to decide what sentiment to add, I remembered this really cute stamp set I snagged at a make n' take during this summer's CHA trip to Orlando. This cute stamp is from Taylored Expressions. It fit perfectly on my Spellbinders tag die.

No comments: