Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bunny Notepad

I found these sweet notepads at Target's Dollar Spot.  As soon as I saw them I thought of Papertrey's famous skinny notepads with covers. 
After I grabbed a little cardstock, some paper scraps and a little bit of ribbon and sticky tape here's what I came up with:

The felt chick is an embellishment from Michael's.  When I'm in a time crunch I always fall back on embellishments vs. stamping or coming up with a paper-piecing, etc.....they save so much time and always look cute.  I also used my Martha Stewart fringe scissors and my reliable baker's twine.  The patterned paper is an old design from American Crafts.  You can't go wrong with pastel polka dots at Easter.

These will be a special tuck-in for some Easter bags I am giving away.

1 comment:

Vanessa Hewell said...

I so love the Target Dollar Spot!! I get most of my stationary, cards, etc there-such cute stuff.