Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Last of Six

Here's the last of the six cards I submitted to Papercrafts magazine.  This was my original card for the "love" category, but I made two because my sister didn't like this one:
Here's another look:
This one shows a different mix of colors, although I always love working with kraft cardstock even tho it doesn't photograph well.  These patterned designs are from Memory Box papers.

This last one has to be my favorite of the bunch. I love the two-tone stamping of PTI's leafy branch. I used two colors of grey ink on top of SU's Very Vanilla cardstock:
I added another row of the large scallops along with two butterflies from Stampin' Up and a few fancy embellishments including a Making Memories stick pin and a few gems to finish it off.

That concludes the "showing" of this group of cards.  I thought I might have better news, but I enjoyed the experience of putting them together.  I think I might move on to a few sewing projects lingering in my head.  I don't know about you, but those kinds of things keep me awake at night...that and anything else creative I might be thinking of.

No comments: