Monday, April 19, 2010

More "Let Downs"

Here we go with a few more pictures of the cards I submitted in the Papercrafts Stamping Royalty contest...these were not winners, but I thought I would share them anyways.

First up is a card I put together because my sister didn't like the original card I made for the "Love" category....so, I decided to go out of my "comfort zone" and put this one together using a few of my favorite supplies:
I used my new I {heart} Hearts stamp set from Stampin' Up (love the woodgrain) along with PTI's Polka Dot Basics II.

A little bit of distressing ink along with a few rub-ons completed the card.

Next, is a little Christmas cheer in April:
I combined a few sets for this card including three from Papertrey Ink and one from Stampin' Up. The patterned paper had curved designs, so it was an easy way to dictate that part of the card design. The red "scallops" were made using my small circle punch and a pair of trusty scissors.
I love the color combo of aqua, red, white and light green.  I'll have to try that one out again!

Thanks for letting me share these with you!

No comments: