Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Kitchen Toy

We did some shopping over Spring Break and I got my hands on this lovely new "toy" for my kitchen:
We have a couple of waffle lovers in our house so making belgian waffles from this lovely was really a treat. Today was the first morning we had a chance to try it out since purchasing it on Tuesday.  Let me just say...."They were great!"
No, that wasn't my plate....but I could have certainly eaten that many....actually, that is a picture of what was left once everyone was done.  And, another good thing we found out, they are the perfect size for our T-fal toaster.  We will be popping these babies in the toaster tomorrow before school for a quick and delicious breakfast treat. 

I also heard that you can use it to bake brownies and quick breads, so you know I'll be trying out that feature as well.

2 comments:

Katie H. said...

When can we come over for breakfast? Yummy!!! Have fun with your new toy...If you need someone to be your "test subject" I will gladly volunteer! = ).

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

what? some bacon was left behind??? not at my house:)