Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh Henry!


Have you ever eaten an Oh Henry bar? I don't know where I've been all my life, but I have never eaten one, at least not one from a store.

Last week I was browsing through Becky Higgins' blog and browsed through her recipe section. I'm always on the lookout for new and tasty recipes.  She has some really yummy stuff...I've already tried three different things including these bars.
Aside from them being a bit on the sticky side, they were really scrumptious. And, perhaps they should have set up a little better, but I used a natural peanut butter and that might have made a difference.

Have you made anything new in the ktichen lately?

3 comments:

katie H. said...

I have never had one either....yours looks yummy!!!

Lulu said...

Random Trivia.... my Great great grandpa invented the Oh Henry bar and many others... Too bad he didn't get royalty rights since it was his salary job to invent the bars at the time. Ah well. Still cool :)

Carla G. said...

Wow! What a small world! And, what a neat job it would be to invent candy bars....are there any openings where he worked? :)