Friday, October 8, 2010

This is why...

I love garage sales!!!  Check out what I found today at a church sale for cheap, cheap, cheap:
Isn't she a lovely? (I am actually using Pottery Barn's stock photo.) I recognized this Pottery Barn tabletop photo carousel as soon as I spotted it sitting under a table.  I grabbed her up and asked, "Is this for sale?" Sure enough, she was.

Now my biggest decision is whether or not to keep her.  I don't really have the space, but I couldn't leave the sale today without it. I'll let you know in a week or so what my decision is...is there anyone else out there interested? She might be for sale...

5 comments:

moxieLisa said...

omg that is awesome! I love garage sales too...I need to get out and see what I can find. How big is it? I was looking for something that could hold my notecards for a festival display. I would definitely be interested. :)

Katie H. said...

If you decide not to keep her I will certainly buy her from you!!!!! = )....

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Is this item still available?

Unknown said...

Very VERY interested if this is still available for sale!! Ive been looking for one for my wedding display. Let me know. thank you :)

Unknown said...

Very VERY interested if this is still available for sale!! Ive been looking for one for my wedding display. Let me know. thank you :)