Friday, April 29, 2011

Creating with Cosmo Cricket

I've mentioned Lulu on my blog before, but I'm mentioning her here again because she is offering up an awesome challenge in conjunction with her new design team gig at Cosmo Cricket. Be sure to check the challenge out by clicking here. Well, I decided to play along by creating this card:
I went to my stash and grabbed my favorite sheets of "Girl Friday" patterned papers. I absolutely love all the designs in this line and have hoarded many of these pages for quite some time. I put it to use with some solid cardstock from Stampin' Up and Papertrey Ink along with a Spellbinders die, Papertrey's Banner Builder dies, Martha Stewart's butterfly punch and some Twinery twine.

Here is a picture of the card sketch I followed:
This was a fun challenge and I thought this card would make a cute mailbox stuffer to brighten someone's day. I hope you like it!!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

SO so cute! Love the inverted scallop with the banner and butterflies! Such a pretty card!

Lulu said...

Totally cute!! Love the twine, and the banner, oh just everything! :) :) :) Best of luck!!